Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vintage Curlers

To do a vintage wetset, you obviously need curlers aka rollers. Most types of curlers that were used in the 60s and 70s are still available in one form or another today, but like many things, are generally not as well made as the originals. The modern ones are also really meant for quick and easy use, certainly not for spending hours in as on typically does with a classic wetset. So my preference is vintage curlers if you can find them (and they all seem to periodically appear on eBay, occasionally in their original packaging). So for the next few posts I'll write about the the various different types of vintage (and modern) rollers, the pros an cons of each, and what to look for when buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment