Sunday, May 3, 2015

Booklet: 75 Hair Styles

I stumbled  across a very old posting of 1960s hairdos and setting patterns  on   Livejournal: Vintage Hair  - Hairstyles for vintage enthusiasts. It is so old and buried that I thought it would be a good idea to reprint here, particularly since old websites and postings seem to have a habit of disappearing ( the original image links already don seem to work well).  The scan are from the booklet "75 Hair Styles". Enjoy!










































4 comments:

  1. Really nice vintage hair styles! I wonder where you got this booklet! I wish I could also have one. Actually I love new hairdos and use my hair dryer to give them perfect looks. I own one of the best hair dryers from sedu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booklets like this one, as well as vintage hairdressing books and magazines occasionally show up on Ebay, so if you want one make a point of looking there every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all that much satisfied with the substance you have said. I needed to thank you for this incredible article. hairstyles for women over 40

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy courses

    ReplyDelete